Villa Verde knows you’re busy — but you still deserve a hot lunch.
So the Greenville Dominican restaurant is offering a 12-Minute Lunch Menu, available from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, beginning March 12.
The menu includes Caribbean specialties that are some of the restaurant’s most popular dishes.
Oh, and if you don’t get your meal within 12 minutes of ordering, it’s FREE!
Here’s the 12-Minute Lunch Menu:
* Pollo Al Horno: Delicately slow-roasted bone-in chicken with our signature Dominican spices and amazing pickled onions ($10.99);
* Guisado (Dominican Stew): Your choice of chicken, pork chop or steak marinated in our signature spice blend, caramelized and stewed — ask for details about the Guisado Stew of the Week ($9.49 for chicken, $10.49 for pork chop, $10.99 for steak);
* Chivo (Goat): Delicately stewed goat meat served with this rice and beans ($12.99);
* Chickpea Soup: A hearty Caribbean-style soup with chickpeas, onions and garlic ($3.99 for a cup, $5.99 for a bowl);
* Pernil Plate: Slow-roasted pork shoulder seasoned with fresh spices and served with pickled onions ($9.99);
* Villa Verde Cuban Sandwich: Our fall-off-the-bone pork shoulder with a slice of juicy ham, melted Swiss cheese, mustard and crunchy pickles in Cuban bread ($9.99);
* Fried Chuleta (Pork Chop): Pork chops seasoned with traditional Dominican spices, fried and topped with pickled onions and cilantro ($9.99).
Follow the Facebook page for Villa Verde Dominican Restaurant in Greenville, NC for specials and updates.