The kids’menu at Villa Verde — for young guests age 10 and under — includes some great choices for $5.99 or less.
Specially selected kid-friendly fare for youngsters includes:
* 1 taco (chicken, steak or pork) served with rice and beans, $4.99;
* Chips and nacho cheese, $3.25;
* Grilled chicken strips served with rice and beans or fries, $4.99;
* Mini Dominican Club Sandwich (melted Swiss cheese, roasted pork, sliced ham, mayo and lettuce.) served with fries, $5.99;
* Masa de Cerdo Frita (fried pork cubes) served with rice and beans or fries, $5.99.
All kids’ meals are served with a kid-size fountain drink or water.
The paper menu features interesting facts about the Dominican Republic (Did you know that it’s 1,245 miles from Greenville, NC to the Dominican Republic — as the crow flies?), and there’s a drawing of a tropical island for kids to color.
So bring the kids to Villa Verde for some good food that’s perfect for their taste buds!
Follow the Facebook page for Villa Verde Dominican Restaurant in Greenville, NC for specials and updates.